ForumClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumClan

Warrior cats!!!! X3 Community And Fun! Every1 si Welcomeeeee

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE ASENDANT CLANS RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

THE ASENDANT CLANS RP Empty
PostSubject: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 11:20 am

[[The RP thread for the Asendant clans, sign up HERE!!]]

*Silverfang pads out of the Heavenclan warriors den* "What a nice morning" *she smiles*

*Pantherfur walks out of the warriors den too, and he bumps into Silverfang on purpose* "You're so annoying" *He hisses before walking away to look for truble*

[[EDIT: Added a start tot he RP XDDDD]]

FireStarIRL likes this post

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 9:00 pm

OOC: i am so excite Razz

Woolyflame was sitting in the midel of camp. he was waiting for everyone to get up so that he could start asisgning cats to hte morning patrol. he watched teh sibling clash quierly.

[meanwhiel in hellClan]
Plumblossom woke before everyone else in the warior dens like she always does. She left the camp. In hellclan's territory it was always murky and dark. There were pine trees everywhere... But as usual she made her way to the border with heavonclan. There was a small park of theri territory that had a little medow. she sat on the edge of it and looked. sher was sort of pretneding to look for prey thou.

KREEPYCUPCAKES and FireStarIRL like this post

Back to top Go down
https://forumclan.forumotion.com
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 9:24 pm

*Silverfang greets evry warrior and appretice as they leve there dens, then goes to wait for her assinment*

*Pantherfur sits at the edg of the camp, not watning to talk tooanyone*

[[OOC: me too XD im already making new caracters and i can make a hellclan cat for plumblossom to takl to]]

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 5:59 pm

OOC: omg omg thank youuuuu Razz Razz Razz Razz

Woolyflame looked around the camp to make sure veryone was up and everyone was. he smiled. he started to assign cats to their patrols. but he was avoiding deciding how to split silverfang and pantherfur bc he thought it was probabyl good to keep them awayfrom eavhc other. "which one of you wants to go on border patrol with me?" he thought itwas jsut best to ask.

[hellclan]
Plumblossom kept looking ove r the medow.

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 8:10 pm

"i will!" *pantherfur sudenly ansered. He wanted to go on border potrol to look for cats to sstar a fight with and to steal heavenclan secerts*

[[Hellclan]]
*Blizardsky also got up early and saw plumblossom leacing. hefollwoed her but not to close. he stood behind her in teh medow, watching her clsely.*

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:31 pm

"ok good." Wooleyflame walked out of camp, hoping pantgerfur would follow him.

[Hellclan]
Plumblossom felt her fur raise. there was somoen watching her. she thought that no one was around when she was getting otur of bed. appearntly not. she sat up straighetr. her ear twitch. she had to be cool.

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:41 pm

*pantherfur follows griinning evlly*

*silverfang watches with a frown. she knows panterfur is up to someting*

[[hellclan]]

*Blizzardsky knows that pumbossom knows he is wacing her. he ducks into a bush nearby but ti does not make very much niose because h eis sneaky*

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:03 pm

woolyflame looked back at pnatherfur but doesn't notice his evil smile. "i am surpised you voluntered."

[hellclan]
she sniffed the air. there was only hellclan scent. "come on i know you're there."

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:36 pm

*pantherfurs evil smile quicly changed to a fake nice one* "well i dont usually join border potrol so i thout i should this time" *he said when really he had outher plans*

[[hellclan]]

*blizzardsky sighed ahd walked out of the bush he had a mean glare on his face* "What are you doing out her?" * he aked* "your supposed to train huhterpaw today"

Back to top Go down
FireStarIRL

FireStarIRL

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:42 pm

[Hellclan]
Hunterpaw: *runs up behind Plumblossom really fast because he is so fast* "Thought you could get rid of me just because I'm a kittypet huh?" *smirks* "Well you are gonn ahave to try a bit harder than that Mentor haha"

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:55 pm

"yes it is good to get out and look rather thna hunte evryday."

[hellclan]
Plumblossom keep her nuetral face on. "I am goiong to train hunterpaw today. i just was going to catch some prey before he wake up." She was surprised to see hunterpaw now but she didnt show it. "It is very earliy for yout o be up hunterpaw."

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:59 pm

"yeah" *pantherfur said*

[hellclan]]
*blizzardsky narrrowod his eys at hunterpaw, not expecijg to see him there* "yes, what areyou doing here? you should stat at camp until your assigned to go out" *he said suspicusly*

Back to top Go down
FireStarIRL

FireStarIRL

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 11:00 pm

[Hunterpaw]
Hellclan: "well I'm just that excited to learn and be apart of the clan and I'm ready for training Mentor" *does a cool kitty kcik in the air to show blizzardsky that he is cool and ready for training, Hunterpaw then looks into the distance soleumy, he misses his two leg family, but he has to hold firm, Hellclan would never tolerate that he is missing his family, especially blizzardsky*

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:00 am

OOC: SORRYY i forgott hat i was the on who needed to reply XDDD

wooleyflame nodded and kept walking to the edge of clan teritory.

[hellClan]
she nodded with blizzardsky. "i like your entusiasm, but you really shouldn't wander terriotry alone just to find me. especailly without permison." the kick flip was very cool and plumblossom tilted her head. she wouldn't say it but she gave a tiny nod of approval.

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 8:16 pm

*pamtherfur styaed quiet for abit and then talked again* "how is the leader doing?" *he asked, hopeing wollyflame would give him inside inforamtijn on the caln*

[[OOC: we dont have a heavenclan leader yet SOOO ill just say the leader XD]]

[[Hellclan]]

"Thats true" *Blizzardsky nodded to agree with plumblsoosm.* "We meed to take you back to camp"

Back to top Go down
FireStarIRL

FireStarIRL

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 12:55 am

[Hellclan]
Hunterpaw: *Hunterpaw huffs, but understands his elders' wishes* "Fine I will go back, but don't be too long, I still have to prove myself Mentor" *I grin showing my baby kitten fangs to show how cool and excited I am to be Plumblossom's apprentice*

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 3:37 am

"the leader is doing good." woolyflame smilled. He was happy to talk about his frend, the leader. they were friends and it made him hpapy that the leader was doing good too.

OOC: XDDDD the ledaer since not taken is happy and doing good bc i say so

[HellCLan]
"ok I won't be." Plumbloosom nodded at him as he walked away. then she turned back to blizzardsky "i am curious why you followed me out here to."

OOC: I WILL MAKe a new cat for Hunterpaw to tlak to when he gets back to camp right nwo Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 3:45 am

"Thats good" *pantherfur kept on his fake smile* "So theres nothing hes worried about rght now?" *he probed, making sure not to soudn suspicous.*

[[hellclan]]
*Blizzarskys tail twitched* "well, you dhouldnt be out here by yourself either. your not even assigned to a patrol for right now ar you? i followed to make sure you arent up to something"

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptySun Dec 03, 2023 6:43 pm

"the leader isn't worry righ now. not that i know, and the leader always talks to me."woolyflame thought hard though. "well maybe the leader is worried about hellclan, but that is nromal. Sparrowstar is evil."

[hellclan]
Plumblosoom sighed shaking her head. "i'm not." her ear twitched as she realized he was suspicious of her. "like what?"

[hellclan camp]
Sparrowstar was sitting in front of his den, looking at the camp.

Back to top Go down
FireStarIRL

FireStarIRL

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 3:28 am

[Hellclan]
Hunterpaw: *Hunterpaw tumbles out of the forest with a mouse that he already caught because he is so good at hunting, looking around for someone to share it with he finds sparrowstar sitting in front of his den, "perfect hunterpaw" *thoguht*, "I can give food to the leader and show how useful I am" * hunter paw places the mouse down infront of Sparrowstar and looks up at him with cool kitty eyes full of ambition and good hunting skills* :I brought you some breakfast oh great leader of mine"

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 10:53 pm

Sparrowstar was surprised to see Hunterpaw coming into camp. *Why was he out..?* He wondered, but stopped when he saw the fresh kill. He scowled slightly when he saw him ocming up to him. Two rolls broken. Bold. He looked him up and donw. "i can't accept that. but you are doing well for an apprentice who went out on his own. i like thta." he leaned over and grabbed the prey from him, starting to walk over to teh prey pill. he smlled of blood.

Back to top Go down
KREEPYCUPCAKES

KREEPYCUPCAKES

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 9:15 pm

"tjats true" pantherfur said. "It is goof to know the elader isnt worried about anythign." Not relly. panterhfur was hoping that the leader had some weaknes he could exploit*

[hellclan]

"i dont know" Blizzardstar hrugged. "But you shouldnt be sneaking out of camp like this. its not ssafe anyway" even though he seemed cold and mean, he just wanyed the best for his clan amtes.

Back to top Go down
MegaPokemonFanStar
Admin
MegaPokemonFanStar

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 1:44 am

"The leader is good at not being woried i think." Wooleyfalme smiled. he was proud fo the leader fo rbeing strong. He want ed ot be like the leader so bad. "we are lucky."

[hellclan]
Plumblosom nodded. hewas right, even though she did feel about it. "Oh ya. but i think i will be ok if i ahve cats following me out here like this evrymorning." you wouldn't know if she was being sarcastic or serious.

Back to top Go down
bl00dyfangzz

bl00dyfangzz

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 6:32 pm

Duskfang padded out of the warriors den just as Sparrowstar approached the freshkill pile. She hummed in confusion, stopping in front of him when he dropped the prey. Her blue and red eyes flicked to the side to see Hunterpaw. He shouldn't have been out. "Did he catch that..? Where is Plumblossom?" She asked the leader hesitantly.

Back to top Go down
FireStarIRL

FireStarIRL

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 11:51 pm

[Hellclan]
Hunterpaw: *Hunterpaw was to stunned to speak, he still had a lot to learn. He bowed and followed Sparrowstar to the prey pill* "I'm sorry Sparrowstar I was just so good and hunting that I was blind to the fules. forgive my sin gainst are clan"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ASENDANT CLANS RP   THE ASENDANT CLANS RP Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ASENDANT CLANS RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next