ForumClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumClan

Warrior cats!!!! X3 Community And Fun! Every1 si Welcomeeeee

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Flight of the Clans RP Setup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstruseness

Abstruseness

Other / Decline to state

Flight of the Clans RP Setup Empty
PostSubject: Flight of the Clans RP Setup   Flight of the Clans RP Setup EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 9:06 am

Flight of the Clans RP

In the wilderness far past the familiar territories of the Lake or the Forest, there are four clans, founded by four siblings generations ago: Heronclan, founded by a peaceful and thoughtful cat, though strategic and knowing when to pick a fight. Falconclan, founded by a fearsome and loyal cat. Wrenclan, founded by a small, but loud and territorial cat. And finally, Vultureclan, founded by a pacifist, truly avoidant to any fights, but an intimidating cat. The clans now try to follow in their founders' footsteps in a new age.

Each clan has their own territory that is characterized by the most prominent biome in their home. Heronclan is in wetlands and their camp is surrounded by a river. Falconclan is in the grasslands, part of their territory is regular forest, but the majority is open field. Their camp rests in the wooded area on a very hard to get to hill, packed tightly with trees. Wrenclan is in the pine forest, blending in well with the darker trees and making camp in a similar situation to Falconclan. They find themselves under pine trees and live in a dug out, dried riverbed. Vultureclan's territory is rocky and steep, right on the edges of the mountains that the clans are by. Their camp is nestled under rocks up against a cliff.

Rules

OOC Rules
1. Be respectful to your fellow RPers and obviously follow the rules of the forum.
2. Ask before you relate your character to anyone else's.
3. Please don't spam and try not to double post.
4. You can add to the form but please don't take away from the form and fill it out entirely. (You can use your own form if it includes what's in my form.
5. Try not to talk OOC in the rp thread. You can use this thread to talk.
6. Wait to be approved by me before you enter the RP thread.
7. If you cannot keep track of a character you made or don't wish to rp them anymore but you don't want them to die or leave the clans, then you can let me foster them or give them to a member of the forum to take them over.

RP Rules
1. No godmodding. This is just self explanatory.
2. Keep your cats realistic. Cats don't have super powers. (If you need help with ages or cat genetics you can pm and ask before you submit your form or we can discuss it here.)
3. Apprentices must be at least 6 moons old. There is no kit that is "strong enough" to, for any reason, bipass this rule.
4. Ask before you kill anyone's character.
5. No inappropriate RP.
6. You don't have to follow the warrior code in character, just be prepared for consequences if caught.
7. This is a literate RP, try to do multiple of lines of text. Take your time to reply. We're not in a rush.

Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.
9. After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all [four] Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
(Non Warrior Code Rules ↓)
16. Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits, as they must be able to heal all cats equally.
17. Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
18. The safety of the Clan as a whole is more important than the safety of one cat.
19. Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission that all four Clans have agreed upon or if they are a medicine cat.

Adopts

In the clans there will be "NPC"s that fill in important clan roles. These will all be characters colored like this and will be played by me. Anyone who is joining the roleplay is welcome to adopt these cats. It is also entirely okay to replace these characters. They will not be "plot important" but fill the roles that are necessary for a roleplay like this. I will place them in this thread with brief bios that you can alter or add to. You can ask in the Adopts thread for any clarification and also request to adopt them there so that I can keep things organized. I would still request that you send a Form here though, especially if you make changes, but you could also PM me. If people want to adopt the same character then we can talk about it in the Adopts thread.

Clans

Heronclan
Leader: Adderstar
Deputy: Reedwing
Medicine Cat: Swandust
Warriors: Rabbitstride (Scorchflight), Flamestrike
Apprentices: Bugpaw (Me), Blossompaw
Queens:
Kits:
Elders: Cinderstone

-
Falconclan
Leader: Willowstar
Deputy: Stoatclaw
Medicine Cat: Thrushwhisper
Warriors: Scorchflight (Scorchflight), Kestrelpatch
Apprentices: Littlepaw
Queens:
Kits:
Elders: Applebriar

-
Vultureclan
Leader: Sleetstar
Deputy: Smokesong
Medicine Cat: Jaggedleaf (Me)
Warriors: Webcrawl
Apprentices: Redpaw
Queens:
Kits:
Elders: Ashpool

-
Wrenclan
Leader: Brindlestar
Deputy: Nightstream
Medicine Cat: Newtskip
Warriors: Swiftjaw
Apprentices: Brackenpaw
Queens:
Kits:
Elders: Dandelionhaze

-
Other Cats

Starclan:
Loners:
Rogues:
Kittypets:

Form

-     General     -
Name:
Age (Moons):
Gender/Pronouns:
Sexual/Romantic Orientation:
Clan:
Appearance:

-     Personal     -
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

-     Relations     -
Family:
Mate:
Friends:
Mentor:
Apprentices:

-     Extra     -
Biography:
Other Notes:

Last edited by Abstruseness on Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:02 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abstruseness

Abstruseness

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Clans RP Setup   Flight of the Clans RP Setup EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 10:07 am

(I am only double posting to add my character. I will also edit this post to add more.)
Jaggedleaf:
-
Bugpaw:

Last edited by Abstruseness on Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorchflight

Scorchflight

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Clans RP Setup   Flight of the Clans RP Setup EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 10:46 pm

Scorchflight:

Rabbitstride:

Last edited by Scorchflight on Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abstruseness

Abstruseness

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Clans RP Setup   Flight of the Clans RP Setup EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 11:26 pm

Scorchflight is good to go. They are a really gorgeous cat!

Scorchflight likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight of the Clans RP Setup   Flight of the Clans RP Setup Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight of the Clans RP Setup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForumClan :: Warriors Roleplay!! :: Planning and Signups-
Jump to: